Friday 27 April 2012

Stanley knife blades and sleep deprivation

Just a little snippet of what I'm trying to work on at the moment. I'm trying to develop a more cohesive style here at Chloe and the Chimera. This is just a mini preview. Not even sure how it'll turn out!

So that's that. Keeping it cryptic for now! I'm a bit worried it won't turn out well to be honest.

I'm finding getting Chloe and the Chimera off the ground hard going at the moment. I can't be he only one who struggles around a long tiring job to be creative. How does everyone else do it?! I'm so tired this morning and my to-do list is miles long. I'm motivated enough, I just don't have the energy!

Enough of that for now! I'll post another picture or two when there is more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...