Thursday 17 May 2012

Teeny tiny update

A teeny tiny update for a teeny tiny amount of work. I feel like I haven't had a chance to do anything lately! But things look like they might all be changing soon! Exciting things are afoot!

But just to prove I've actually been doing something!:


The finish on this isn't great, but it was more of a rush job to see what it would look like with every step completed (base coat, top coat, varnish etc.) I just need to ensure every step is perfect now.

These little birds are sitting at the base of a plastic plant pot by the way, if you cant tell from the photo. It's now sitting outside, planted up, testing how the materials cope out in the weather!

What do you think? I'm thinking of applying these and the houses featured in an earlier post on such things as garden tools, planters, bird-boxes, other outdoor paraphernalia, notebooks, storage boxes, etc. I want to apply them to something in the clothing line too, probably starting with jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...