Sunday 17 June 2012

Nom

I have just submitted a design in my 'Birds' series style to Threadless.com for a competition they're running. This one is for their regular 'Threadless loves...' series, this one being 'Theadless loves Simple'.

I chose to view Simple as a 2 colour design, with one style of line art drawn by hand.

This is my submission!

You can vote for it via the link below! Please please do!

Score this design: "Nom," to help it get printed on Threadless!

 
 
This is continuing the theme of real birds, and is an Asian Koel, which is a type of cuckoo, obviously not a British variety of bird, but for the design to look right in my eyes, I wanted an ominous looking black bird with red eyes, and Mr. Koel fitted bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...