Saturday 28 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I've been struggling with what to write here since declaring my withdrawal from trying to run Chloe and the Chimera as a successful business. I have two long blog posts waiting to be finished but neither of them feel right just at this time. I guess I'm feeling a little at sea at the moment with life. Too much, and yet, too little going on all at the same time!

Anyway I haven't forgotten about writing here, but you may have to be patient with me!

A Christmas tree made from buttons makes everything better!

I would like to wish all my readers a lovely New year, and I hope you've had an astounding Christmas.

I can feel that 2014 is going to be an exceptional and successful, but above all happy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...